TNO’s IPTV Seminar 2014 2nd edition will take place at the Hilton in the city center of The Hague.
The seminar will take place at the excellent business meeting center at Hilton The Hague. It is set in the characteristic old city center of The Hague nearby high-end shopping areas and interesting museums. The seminar will take place in the largest pillar-free ballroom in the The Hague city center. Participants can enjoy the available wireless internet.
Please note that this is a very busy period for reserving hotels: make sure to make your reservation in time.
We offer a special arrangement for staying at the Hilton The Hague to our seminar participants!
The rooms can be reserved for the special price of 209 Euro including breakfast and internet. Please contact us to reserve a room, and don’t wait too long since the availability is limited!
Alternatively, rooms can be found at the Carlton Ambassador hotel, a 10 minute walk from the Hilton.
The rooms are approximately 175 Euro per night including breakfast. Bookings can be made through their website: Carlton Ambassador Hotel
- Train: approximately 30 minutes from Schiphol International Airport. Further information, please visit: www.ns.nl
- Bus and Tram: within The hague and surrounding regions, there are several providers such as HTM, Connexxion and Veolia Transportation that allow you to travel conveniently. To plan your travel routes, please visit: http://journeyplanner.9292.nl/ The unlimited day ticket within The Hague costs 7.70 Euro.
Please note that traffic can be jammed during rush hour: make sure to have a spare hour.
- Taxi: to, from and within the Hague, please visit: http://www.schiphol.nl/Travellers/ToFromSchiphol/SchipholTravelTaxi.htm
- To rent a car at Schiphol International Airport, please visit: http://www.rentalcars.com
- To rent a bike and travel on your own during the seminar dates, it is safe and fun! Further information, please visit: http://www.denhaag.nl/en/residents/to/Renting-a-bicycle.htm
- To park your car: there is a parking underneath the seminar venue. The entrance can be found on the Zeestraat (underneath Hilton Hotel): Mauritskade 4, 2514 HC Den Haag. Capacity: 200 parking spaces. Open Mo-Su 24 hours per day. Cost: € 1,10 per 20 minuten. Day tarife € 25,00.
For The Hague city center and surrounding area maps, please visit: http://www.denhaag.nl/en/visitors/to/Maps-of-The-Hague.htm